NetherWorld: Beyond Time I Stand
An exciting new action and adventure game, NetherWorld Beyond Time I Stand involves complex quests, dangerous battles and occasionally baffling liaisons. Encounter numerous objects that contain special attributes and capabilities that are scattered throughout the game.
Control up to four characters and use their unique abilities to fight a wide assortment of creatures through 10 visually stunning environments. Amanda, also called the Vessel, can swap forms and use other characters’ abilities; Instinct is a power warrior and a master of close combat; Shadow can move easily through the underworld undetected; and Corruption is a long-range expert and very strong against ranged attacks.
Make your way through the underworld where lies are currency and deception is a way of life while losing yourself in this compelling, richly detailed and atmospheric gaming experience.
- Action-adventure game
- Control up to four distinct characters: Amanda, Instinct, Shadow, Corruption
- 10 visually stunning environments
- Features complex quests, dangerous battles and occasionally baffling liaisons
- Encounter numerous objects that contain special attributes and capabilities
- Fight a wide assortment of creatures
- A compelling, richly detailed and atmospheric gaming experience
Minimum System Requirements
Operating System(s): Windows® XP(SP2)/Vista
CPU: 2.0 GHz or better
Video: 64MB NVIDIA GeForce 6200+ / ATI Radeon 9600SE+
Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible
Hard Drive: 3GB free
ESRB Teen: Blood, Mild Language, Violence